Hiring An Electrical Contractor
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Prior to hiring an Electrical Contractor the Electrical Safety Authority recommends you ensure they:
- Have a valid ECRA/ESA Electrical Contractor Licence.
- Are qualified to perform the type of electrical work you require
- Can provide references
- Will provide a written cost estimate of the work
DANMAR ELECTRIC IS AN ACP CONTRACTOR
ESA™ Authorized Contractor Program - How We Can Help:
The Electrical Safety Authority recognizes Electrical Contractors who consistently perform a level of electrical wiring and installation work that reinforces public electrical safety. The voluntary program called the Authorized Contractor Program requires that Electrical Contractors maintain a high level of performance, carry appropriate liability insurance, and arrange for regular update training on the Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
Participating Contractors, and their customers can experience:
- Uninterrupted workflow.
- Reduced electrical service downtime during renovation.
- Increased compliance to the Ontario Electrical Safety Code equating to increased electrical safety.
- Audits of electrical installation as opposed to full electrical inspections.
- Reduced costs for Electrical Safety Authority inspection services.
Following electrical work a Certificate of Inspection will be provided for all work where an Application for Inspection has been filed and any identified defects have been corrected.
Call or customer service today and schedule an appointment and assessment. No project is too big or too small. No matter the details and simplicity, we treat each request seriously and promptly.